I AM BACK YOU LITTLE SH*TS!!!!!
Notice the all CAPS? I missed spending time looking into my computer screen as my fat, stubby fingers press the life out of the keyboard.I wonder why no one went on my social platforms to ask why I was online for a century an a half,I know my exaggeration game is on fleek, anyway during my three month hiatus, a lot happened. First, I got a twitter account, one that works by the way,I clipped my toe nails (yay!!! screams like a teenage girl) and , they grew back(sighs terribly). Anyway aside from my toe nail drama, have i a story for you!
  So, he died, well honestly we murdered him, I have to admit it was an experience to behold.There he was, slowly being led to his sudden demise,well, it was not that sudden, I mean, this particular moment had been planned for a million years on end,but hey, I exaggerate, it had actually been in the works for close to three years now.From how he was to be taken from his humble dwelling and lured into the den of death. Anyway, lets just say his was a severe case of pronoia.For my readers with absolutely no idea what sort of conndition pronoia is,let me carry out the very noble task of educating you on the matters of psychological disorders because yes, lets face it, at this point, I am so much more well versed than the whole lot of you literally living by every single line you are reading right now anxiously waiting to get to the elaboration of this strange word ,PRONOIA.Well,one thing is for sure, it is not a Martian word or Terminology from ancient Greece, you know, Aristotle and his crew of terminology bad boys.Anyway Pronoia is the opposite of the condition PARANOIA,so yes, it does involve feelings of believing that people around are doing whatever it is they are doing to,wait for it, yes, your advantage! So this is my thinking, if a strange human being orders you to strip down to the hair on your skin, you'd think he wants to do what,buy you new clothes, scavenge for lice on your garments, do a little bit of hair care on some areas better reffered to as pubic areas?
Well it is safe to say that Peetah indeed was in this dangerous yet strangely enviable state of mind. There he was,in all his glory, his white hair looking menacingly divine,hard to think that in just a few minutes, his terribly white hair would be drenched in blood .So our beloved friend finally got to his palacial death den and yes,yes,knife met neck,blood met collecing vessel and soul met freedom from body.In that moment in time I couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind,the images of his short life flashing in front of his eyes (I have watched a few movies in my day). Oh well,when all was said and done,we rippped his skin off his fleshy back exposing the gold we were digging or rather kiling for,the succuulent fatty juicy flesh that was formerly Peetah's body.This delight finally made its way on the table for the evening meal and believe it or not a huge chunk of what we killed so hard for was transported to a group of relatives back at our rural home, talk about opportunists (trust me, when it comes to my food, everyone's an enemy).
So my dear readers this is just but a short story to warn all of you against thinking of testing the unchartered waters of pronoia.Well, honestly, this terribly long post was to warn you against even thinking about sucking up to my food because I am bound to call you out online. Should I include cheers, bye, adios, kwaheri, or should I just leave it hanging?
TWITTER:@8fd932f462ea443 (Mwaniki_Maina)
FACEBOOK:Mwaniki Maina
INSTAGRAM:mwaniki_maina
GOOGLE+:Mwaniki Maina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zuma and The Telephone

French Toast, Nairobi Daylight and Robbers

Mariah, Curry and Rice