Good evening, good morning ,good afternoon, depending on wherever you are reading this from.How are you holding up so far?I can tell you for a fact, I have been quite busy all through the day but hey,we work hard to play long don't we? So, today I am in quite a musical mood and I feel we should discuss a few numbers recently released and get a feel of the vibe that is currently make the rounds getting rotattion on the radios on the t.v shows and anywhere that appreciates good sound, so, get your headphones rating cards and join me on this musical journey.

AFRICAN KING by FENA GITU.

 
I feel in love with this FENOMENAL woman's music from the moment i heard that heavy heavy track, DUTCH that features one Kagwe Mungai and Toshi as well. Well, I am extremely proud to inform you that Fena did not disappoint in her latest release,AFRICAN KING.
From the vocal prowess that is obvious in the track, to the amazing videography , to the mellow lyrics that sink to the soul soothing you to your core, this song is an all round winner.The song is more of a story of how a lady appreciates her african man.The lady loves how her man takes care of her and protects her just how a warrior does his stuff.The man's physique is also praised as she talks of how his big brown eyes make her weak and his skin that is the colour of kahawa,'coffee'. She also brings that all too familiar feeling of unsurity of what she feels for the man:" is it love or is it infatuation" .This song just makes me feel like picking up my phone and calling my dentist because it is sweeeet!(#corny jokes galore) well, let me let you indulge in this awesome song.Take a listen here:African King-Fena Gitu(Official HD Video)




AMERICAN OXYGEN by RIHANNA

Rihanna was not much of the political musician such as T.I and the rest.This song though aeems to show us a brand new vibe coming from this Barbados beauty.The video opens with shadowy images of an army of infrantry officers marching with the background being a city hall building.Images of President Obama's swearing in ceremony as well images of  Rev. Dr.Martin Luther King the African American human rights campaigner who championed for the rights of the African Americans during the 1960s. There also are images of Martin Luther King in a casket during the viewing of his body.The song speaks of how people go to America to  chase the american dream but unfortunately they get disappointed and end up being victimised in a cold cold world.Well,I love love this song and it has been on replay on my music player since yesternight when got to download it.After it was released on TIDAL a few days ago, I think it is safe to say that this song is going to do amazing with this being like a teaser to her forthcoming album ,R8 .Check out the video here:Rihanna-American Oxygen (Official Video)

Well folks, I hope you enjoy the two jams we have reviewed and please, send me feedback on what you think about them on the comments link that is at the bottom  of the page.But before i pen out, it is only fair that I leave with a bubbling under jam:
RATCHET COMMANDMENTS by  TINK
Check out the song here on this link:Tink-Ratchet Commandments

Well i think that is my cue to leave so LIVE AND LOVE, and also, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO DON'T CLAP WHEN YOU SUCCEED.Tell a friend to tell a friend and lets get this blog out there babyyyy!!!!CHEERS.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zuma and The Telephone

French Toast, Nairobi Daylight and Robbers

Mariah, Curry and Rice